Updates from 11/06 - 11/13/2020
Multiple products can now be selected on Checkout Module.
Your customers can now have the option of choosing between multiple products at checkout.
- Choose 'Multiple Products' in your Checkout Module settings.
- Select the Products you would like to offer.
- Drag and drop them into the order you'd like them displayed.
- Finally, set the 'Show Product Selection' option to 'Yes'.
Multiple products in Membership Modules
This is a long awaited update that gives you Unlimited Membership Access Levels for both your Basic and Advanced Memberships.
First, create the Membership Products in the Products area. Then, go into the individual Modules within your Membership:
- Click the Arrow to expand into the Module Settings
- Add your Membership Products to the Access Levels (uses text completion)
- Click Update.
Refresh icon on Funnels and Memberships.
While we wouldn't normally list this is a "Major" update, it's a giant convenience for all of us. Say goodbye to having to upload images each time you change the page.
Simply click the Refresh Icon in the top right of the Funnel or Membership thumbnail.
- Added security code for Clickjacking vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where hackers could potentially hijack DropFunnels sites using an iFrame. We've undergone a thorough security audit and while no system is completely impervious to attack, we do have multiple safeguards in place to prevent any malicious activity.
- Upgrade plan functionality major updates and bug fixes.
- Big DropFunnels subscription changes are on the way.
- Fixes to Order Summary design layout.
- Bug fixes
- Update the two-step checkout module heading text alignment.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed stripe product description limit exceeding issue.
- Repaired a truncation issues that were preventing the initial creation of products who's description was too long.
- Added message to share funnel login.
- Simple messaging change.
Updates from 10/31- 11/06/2020
Updates from 10/23- 10/30/2020
Coupon Code Functionality
You can now add coupon codes to your products. Set a price or percentage off for a set period of time, or leave blank for ongoing.
Movable Checkout Sections
Rearrange sections of the checkout form (includes 2-step checkouts) and create a completely customizable experience for your visitor.
Updates from 10/16 - 10/23/2020
Authorize.NET Payment Integration
Fully integrated with Authorize.NET. Includes payment processing for product sales, order bumps, recurring, and upsell/downsells.
Mobile Emulator Updated
Refund Payment for Shipped Products
Refund payment bug fixes for shipping enabled products.
Design Updates to Optin Module
Minor design fixes for the optin module inside the editor.
Updates from 10/9 - 10/16/2020
Plan upgrade functionality update and fixes.
Conflict caused due to funnel session functionality resolved.
Order Bump Design
Order bump design conflict issues resolved.
Updates from 10/2 - 10/9/2020
Split Product Pricing
Provide your visitors with multiple payment options.
Custom Dropdown Field
Added custom placeholder feature to the custom dropdown field inside the optin module.
Functionality changes and fixes.
Order Bump Arrow Display
Updated checkbox and right arrow for order bump area on checkout modules.
Updates from 9/25 - 10/2/2020
'Mark Complete' Button Functionality
You can now place the 'Mark Complete' button anywhere on the page for memberships.
Sales Module Error Message
Updates to the sales module error messages system.
Updates from 9/18 - 9/25/2020
Sales page optimization and UI/UX updates
On the "sales" tab, users with large volumes of data have improved loading and search response.
Sendinblue email system setup and updates
Switched to SendInBlue from Sendgrid to improve email deliverability
Stripe update to send the product info in purchase transaction of the Stripe
Stripe purchases now send product data to properly mapped fields in Stripe.
DF plans UI updates on billing dashboard page
Minor improvements to billing UI.
Webhook functionality updates for Paypal
Paypal now sends full mapped fields for billing / shipping information via webhook.
Updates from 9/11 - 9/18/2020
Drip Content for Memberships
You can now delay content for memberships on a per module basis (for basic memberships) or a per course basis (for advanced memberships)
UTM Parameter Tracking
You can now pass UTM parameters and track conversions in your funnels, and search for conversions in your Sales tab and a per funnel basis.
Test card updates
On the "payment integration" tab, the test credit card details are now able to be copied and pasted.
Order Receipt Mobile Responsive Improvements
General UI fixes
Shipping information now passes over webhooks for the upsell / downsell module. This is helpful for sending data to shipping or fulfillment systems when sold through an upsell or downsell.
General Bug fixes
Traffic data and conversion data improvements
Copyright 2020 | DropFunnels LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED