Last modified: 8/1/2020
DropFunnels, LLC (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On dropfunnels.com (the “Website”);
- When you access and use our Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Services or Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services and Services or Website are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the Services or the Services or Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services or Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment and software you use to access our Services or Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, browser type, information about the pages you visit, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services or Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services or Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services or Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services or Website.
- Details of any customer lead, sales, transaction and other records required for our API connections and tools to properly communicate.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Services or Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services or Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services or Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services or Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services or Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not honor Do Not Track signals.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services or Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services or Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services or Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Our Services, Website, or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services or Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services or Website.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
- To monitor the usage of the Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Retargeting with marketing across the internet.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DropFunnels’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DropFunnels about our Services or Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service [dropfunnels.com/terms] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DropFunnels, our customers, or others.
Transfer of Data
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services or Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services or Website.