DropFunnels Affiliate Application- READ BEFORE APPLYING
A Personal Note From DropFunnels Founder, Jordan Mederich
Thanks so much for considering promoting DropFunnels! I truly believe you'll see better results, higher stickiness, and lower churn than any other system you promote. For ONE REASON: we're building the best product on earth. Know that we value your support, and will treat your referrals well.
In my life, I only want to work with high-value, high-integrity people. So please note these are my personal rules for anyone I work with:
1. No drama. Don't cause me or my team problems. If you do, you're out.
2. No spam. Don't make insane claims to get people in.
3. No theft. Don't poach customers from other affiliates. Not cool.
And some helpful notes:
1. We use PayKickstart to run our affiliate program. You'll create an account with them, and upload tax forms and get links right inside your dashboard.
2. "Delayed" approval only means you we pay after the refund window is closed.
3. We pay on the first of the month after refund windows have closed. If one of your referrals creates a chargeback or issue, it will be reflected in your commissions. You get paid if we get paid.
Let's crush this together!
As an approved affiliate of DropFunnels LLC, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting DropFunnels or any related products as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website and products to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to DropFunnels by your own website or personal referrals.
This agreement does not denote a partnership between DropFunnels and the acting affiliate, and the affiliate operates as an independent entity not associated with DropFunnels LLC or partners.
By signing up for the DropFunnels Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. Additionally, this agreement is subject to change and update with or without notification. Affiliate agrees to adhere to most recent version of this agreement. DropFunnels will attempt to notify all affiliates of updates to this agreement via email.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid on the first day of each month via the approved method of payment. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must be a new account of a commissionable product that has passed the 30-day initial refund window on their account.
Affiliates are responsible for providing tax forms into the affiliate portal, and providing payable account information prior to payable commissions.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Attempting to circumvent this rule is considered theft, and will result in permanent explusion from the DropFunnels affiliate program and all unpaid commissions withheld.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Approved affiliates earn 30% recurring commission on any plans they refer to DropFunnels. Additional prizes will be awarded during special affiliate contests to incentivize hitting specific benchmarks. Prior to commission payout, affiliate must earn a minimum of $100 USD in total commissions.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. DropFunnels reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of DropFunnels in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with DropFunnels, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Do not disparage DropFunnels in any way, now or in the future, including staff or other approved affiliates, and do not disparage any competiting or similar companies. Comparisons and opinions of features and benefits are the sole responsibility and perspective of the affiliate.
- Do not claim that DropFunnels is any type of "make money offer" or "business in a box". You may not claim or imply that people will make sales, money, or any result by being a user of the platform.
- Not fully participating in the rules of the affiliate program or causing harm to the DropFunnels company, staff, or other affiliates may result in expulsion and unpaid commissions withheld.
In addition to the foregoing, DropFunnels reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the DropFunnels site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
When you promote DropFunnels with an approved affiliate link, a cookie is placed on your visitor's browser. This cookie remains in place until the user makes a purchase on the last clicked cookied link. In other words - whichever link is last clicked and gets the sale, is attributed the commission.
Encouraging users to cancel their account to join under your affiliate link is called "commission poaching" and is strictly prohibited. This activity will cause immediate expulsion from the program unpaid commissions withheld.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding on trademark terms is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
7. Liability and Taxes
DropFunnels will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by DropFunnels. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliates are responsible to submit tax forms prior to any commissions being paid, and are responsible for paying taxes according to local laws and jurisdictions.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate accounts with no active commissions within 100 days may be removed for inactivity. The promoting affiliate may reapply for the program for future consideration.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless DropFunnels and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by DropFunnels to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Polk County, Wisconsin.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the DropFunnels affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the DropFunnels application process. This action has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.